Internet Fit Specialist
Job Title: BDC Representative/Internet Fit Specialist
Department: Business Development Center
Supervisor: BDC Manager
Focus on the relationship management of our customers and the seamless flow of our sales process. Communication is the key ingredient to success and this position is focused on the detail of communication and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make calls on unsold follow ups.
- Business Development- Data mining Eleads.
- Trade in calls
- Bad credit calls
- New inventory calls
- Service customers that have not been in
- Parts customers with accessories that fit their bikes
- Event RSVP confirmation.
- Set appointment confirmation.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions with an upbeat and friendly tone.
- Answer all customer questions or make a commitment to get the answer in a timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints according to dealership policy, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “make things right”, as specifically directed by the Sales Management team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Customer experience background.
- Call center experience.
- Good with computer and the ability to learn customer management relationship software (Eleads).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 40lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.